Do you like this story?
Official Google Translate App
Now an Official Google Translate App has been announced by Google is now available in the App Store. By using this Translator application by Google for iOS you can translate the phrases and words between World’s more than 50 languages. This Tweak supports you not only in writing form but also listening form i.e you can first speak and then listen translation of your speaking.
Some specs of Google Translate App;
- In World’s 57 languages, you can translate your wordings
- Now instead of typing the script, you can find translation by speaking almost in 15 languages
- Listening in almost 23 language
- Changes in your phrases can be seen in full screen mode for simple approach
- Now when you are offline mode, even then you can have an easy approach to your desired translations to Star them, and also easy access your translation history
- Spell out the translation of Non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin)
- By this single word or does not remains a mystery and you can find extra dictionaries.
- Also Official Google Translator Improved text input performance
Translations supported between the following Languages;
Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Arabic, Basque, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Irish, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish.
You can Download Google Translate from the App Store for free.