Latest iFile 1.6.1-3 has been released now. iFile v1.6.1-3 has fixed the issue in web server’s content headers leading to corrupt pages for Firefox8. Also iFile version 1.6.1-3 has added korean translator to features.html. iFile for iPhone/iPad is the best file manager and viewer for iPhone/iPod/iPad. iFile is a tweak which supports you to view the files openly as well as Text, Sound, MS Types, PDF, HTML and Movies. You can go straightly to any pages for PDF files. iFile also supports compressed file and ZIP packing and also edit the text files. This is the latest version of iFile which allows you to download and upload with the help of iFile built-in web server. iFile for iPod is viewer and file manager and via iPhone file system, fast navigation can be possible. iFile is compatible for iPhone, iPod Touch and now for iPad and it requires iOS 4 or later. Main Specs and Changes in iFile 1.6.1-3 are given below.
iFile 1.6.1-3 Features
- File Browser
- Attributes Editor
- Image Viewer
- Web Viewer
- Audio and Video Player
- File Manger
- Document File Types: rtf, html, htm, pdf
- Microsoft File Types: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pps, pptx
- Apple iWork File Types: pages, numbers, key
- Other File Types: zip, 7z, deb, rar, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, tar.Z, tgz, tbz2, gz, bz2, Z, xml
- File Types via External Viewers:Interaction with other Tweaks/Applications (Cydia):
- SQLite3: sqlite3, sqlitedb, db
- Safari Download Manager: Allows to open saved files directly in iFile.
- AttachmentSaver: Allows to open saved files directly in iFile.
- Music Controls: allows to interact with iFile’s Audio Player e.g. on Lock Screen etc
Whats New In iFile 1.6.1-2
- Fixed issue in web server’s content headers leading to corrupt pages for Firefox 8.
- Fixed segmentation fault when renaming Dropbox files on iPad.
- Updated Dropbox SDK to version 0.3.
- Added korean translator to features.html.
- Corrected too small “Pull down to reload” label in Chinese in landscape on iPad.
- Fixed registration status dialog field sizes.
- Corrected position of Done button in HUD when saving a file to Dropbox from Text Editor.
- Fixed that saving a file from Text Editor to Dropbox failed when the filename contained special characters.
- Fixed Send/Cancel button handling for support emails for iOS 5.
- Fixed that downloaded Dropbox music files could not be played in Audio Player