Do you like this story?
GoodReader for iPad 3.13.0 [v3.13.0] IPA Cracked
GoodReader for iPad 3.13.0 IPA: GoodReader for iPad 3.13.0 has been released. GoodReader for iPad v3.13.0 is compatible for iOS 4.0 or Later. GoodReader for iPad 3.13.0 earned its honor recently via its huge PDF & TXT files manuals, large books & magazines amongst super-robust. GoodReader 3.13.0 is highly-rated PDF reader with innovative and annotating functions. Assessments hailed world-wide are proved effective & magnificent. “The killer app” GoodReader is on the iPad, one can browse everything at any place, textbooks, videos, maps, shots. Utilize it at the time and you’ll be connected. GoodReader 3.13.0 For iPad bears a beautiful mobi with the ability to mark-up PDFs opens up new doors to GoodReader users who can now use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, and freehand drawings on top of a PDF file. GoodReader can also sync files with remote servers.
GoodReader supports massive PDF and TXT files handling the most popular file types like MS Office – .doc, .ppt..xls & iWork ’08/’09, HTML and Safari web archives, High resolution images, as well as audio and video.
What’s New In GoodReader for iPad 3.13.0
• new freehand drawing engine (PDF Annotations) produces smoother handwriting
• PDF Page Lock. Use it if you’re working in an environment where it is undesirable for accidental taps to take you away from an important page. When locked, all your taps and swipes will be ignored until you unlock the page. The only interaction allowed is pinching with two fingers for zooming/repositioning. There are also small buttons at the top of the screen for quickly changing pages.
• swiping a PDF page to the right and to the left with three fingers can now be used as Go Back and Go Forward gestures within a single file. Now you don’t have to turn the menu on to use the “Go Back” button.
• TXT editor now starts editing close to a viewing position
• Bonjour server records can now be quickly moved to the permanent “Connect to Server” location with a special button. This will allow to use advanced connection options, like changing the default server path and default login name.
GoodReaderUSB has been updated to support the new Downloads folder:
Was new in v.3.12:
• AFP connections + AFP Auto Sync
• Back to reading button
Was new in earlier versions:
• Unrar for RAR archives, including multi-volume archives
• public key authentication for SFTP connections
• Text Lookup for PDF files (Dictionary, Google, Wikipedia)
• iCloud support (iOS 5 or later)