Latest MyWi 5.0 5.05.4 has been released now. MyWi 5.0 5.05.4 has support for iPhone 4S which supports you to create your own WiFi Hotspot. MyWi 5.0 patch 5.05.4 allows you to connect iPad and iPhone with your Laptop or mobile. You can also adjust the transmit power of WiFi upto 30-100%. MyWi OnDemand 5.0 5.05.4 add the status bar icon. This is the latest and updated version of MyWi 5.0 which have USB bridge mode. MyWi, All New Tethering on iPhones/iPad for iOS 5.0 Includes support for 3.1 and all Jailbroken iPhones (including 2G/3G/3GS) and iPad Create a WiFi HotSpot with a press of a finger Wherever you are – you can connect your laptop or other mobile device to your iPhone easily. Now MyWi 5.0 cracked has support for iOS5 with Faster and better performance. Also MyWi5.0 uses very Low Batttery of Your iDevices. Now MyWi 5.0 version 5.05.4 has achieved the New artitechture for better Performance. MyWi 3.x Upgrade Price is $9.99 for previous owners of MyWi. Your discount will be at checkout (you’ll need to use the same RockID you purchased MyWi 3.x with).
MyWi 5.0 5.05.4 Features
- Support For iOS 5.0
- Improved Performance
- Battery consumption is Too low
- Choose the In Use Indicator that you want
- Status bar icon (no battery use)
- Blue pulsing bar (10% – 15% more battery)
- Adjust the WiFi transmit power (Between 30% and 100%)
- Battery consumption meter
- USB Bridge mode
- Bluetooth Tethering Option now available (version 4.12+)
- Create WiFi Hotspot to connect multiple laptops or mobile devices to share your iPhone’s internet connection
- 40 bit and 104 bit WEP Security to prevent others from accessing your WiFi HotSpot
- Ability to enable USB Tethering on your iPhone
- Broadcasts the Network Name (SSID) – no need to fuss with creating an adhoc network on your laptop
- Shows up and down bandwidth usage
- Support for MyWi on Demand
MyWi 5.0 5.04.4 Support iDevices
- iPhone4, 3Gs
- iPod Touch 3rd,4th Gen
What’s New in MyWi 5.0 5.05.4
- Added support for iPhone 4S.
- This release is in beta repo. Please add Cydia Source http://intelliborn.com/beta5 to download.