Jailbreak Community is in challenging mode as they have got untethered Jailbreak for A4 Devices. But this time iH8sn0w celebrates Snowbreeze’s two year anniversary by giving you SnowBreeze 2.9. Now latest SnowBreeze 2.9 is Sn0wBreeze 2.9. Free SnowBreeze2.9 briefly brings iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak on Windows using custom firmwares. Sn0wBreeze 2.9 supports every firmware from iOS 3.1.3 to 5.0.1, except for iOS 4.3.4, 4.3.5 and iOS 5. iOS5 compatible firmware is coming soon as iH8sn0w mentioned today. Sn0wBreeze 2.9 has support for an IPSW downloader too. Sn0wBreeze 2.9 for Windows has been released with GUI improvements. Still iPhone 4S and iPad 2 users have to wait for next update. You can download SnowBreeze 2.9 for windows from the link at the bottom of the post.
Sn0wBreeze 2.9 Supportive iOS Firmwares
- iOS 3.1.3 support
- iOS 3.2.x support
- iOS 4.0.x support
- iOS 4.1 support
- iOS 4.2.1 – 4.2.8 support
- iOS 4.3 – 4.3.3 support
- iOS 5.0.1 support
- iOS 4.3.4/4.3.5/4.4.x/5.0 support coming soon
Sn0wBreeze 2.9 Release Notes By iH8sn0w
- Brought back old firmware support in one release!
- GUI Improvements
- You can now build IPSWs with TinyUmbrella/iFaith blobs!
- Removes OTA Updates/badge on iOS 5.x.x.x+ devices
- Added an IPSW Downloader
- Built-in iREB functionality updated from newest iREB r5 module
- Custom Packages in Expert actually works now. :p
- All supported firmwares in this release are untethered
Sn0wBreeze 2.9 Supportive iDevices
- iPad 2 GSM
- iPad 2CDMA
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4G
- iPod 3rd Gen
- iPod 4th Gen
- Apple TV
As we mentioned that Sn0wBreeze 2.9 is not for iPhone 4S and iPad 2. Also Sn0wBreeze 2.9 does nt support for iOS 5. Sn0wBreeze 2.9 has support for iOS 5.0.1.