Do you like this story?
AnyRing 5.56 allows you to select any song on your iPhone/iPod as a ringtone. AnyRing v5.56 does not require any audio conversation. You can also select any song or ringtone for SMS ring and also transfer ringtones over Bluetooth. iPod Ringtone even lets you select the starting & ending point in the song to play when the ringtone is played in real-time. AnyRing 5.56 for iPhone is the latest and updated version in which new option is added called “Export Ringtone” that will add the Ringtone to your Settings app even export can also extract the sound out of YouTube videos so you can use them as a Ringtone.
Any Ring 5.56 also has support for iPhone 4S now. Users can be able to put in vibrate mode when any ringtone playing. For set a song as ringtone, simply drag any song to iTunes sync and choose it from AnyRing. Main Features & ChangesLog of AnyRing 5.56 are given below.
AnyRing 5.56 Features
- Select any song as a ringtone
- Fast and Easy Interface
- No need of Conversation
- Transfer ringtones via Bluetooth
- Change SMS tone
- Choose start and end point of song
- Easy to select ringtones
- Vibration mode possible
What’s New In AnyRing 5.56
* Fixed: Table cells need a longer click to recognize touch
* Fixed: iMessages message not ringing like SMS message
* Fixed: Crash on some devices
* Added: “Export Ringtone” will add the Ringtone (with matching time durations) to your Settings.app
* Export can also extract the sound out of YouTube videos so you can use them as a Ringtone
* Fixed: “Download Ringtone” search/download
* Fixed: “YouTube Videos” search/download
* Fixed: YouTube results are now returned by relevance order
* Reduced files size by 40%