Do you like this story?
iCleaner 6.2.2 brings compatibiility with SoundCloud and WhatsApp apps and Added iOS 6 specific daemons along with improved the way iCleaner disables Launch Daemons. iCleaner v6.2.2 enables you to remove Retina / Non-Retina Images and also iPad retina images, with recommendation of ‘Test Mode’ run, especially when using ‘remove non-retina images’, which can easily break some apps.
By default, this tool of iCleaner for iPhone scans for images in ‘/Applications/’ and ‘/var/mobile/Applications/’, does not scan the entire disk as it might easily break something on some configurations. If users need to add more folders, just edit the “/Applications/iCleaner.app /Settings/imgdirs.txt” file but they will make sure to add a newline at the end of the file and a “/” at the end of every folder path, necessary to let iCleaner work well.
iCleaner for iPhone has also an option to move the huge “Fonts” folder to/from the System partition, which has very limited space. Please note that no space is gained during this procedure, as the folder is just moved because fonts will still be readable by iOS.
Now you have another option to removes the iTunesArtwork files with iTunesArtwork removal. iCleaner for iPhone and iPad is the removal tool which is best to remove the unnecessary files from your iPhone. iCleaner for iOS has also added more files to clenup list. If you want to launch it then it is possible from Springboard or from any terminal app.
iCleaner 6.2.2 Deb has language UI support for Serbian and updated translations. After moving the said folder, users will replace it with a symbolic link to the new location, so everything will work just as before. Users may bring it back to its original location by re-running this tool.
Cleanup with iCleaner v6.2.2
- Erase cookies, browsing history and cache files of safari in order to free up memory and preserve privacy
- Scan for needless WebClip caches, cookies, temp files and snapshot of miscellaneous apps
- In-depth cleanup for known app like as Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Flipboard, Google+, iCabMobile and Twitter etc
- Delete apps log files and crash reports that are generally irrelevant to the user
- Scan and remove system outdated cache files and database
- Remove partially downloaded Cydia packages and repo files, caches and temp files
- Erase Cydia sources files
- Remove packages installed as dependencies, which are not needed anymore, by issuing the ‘apt-get autoremove’ command
- Get rid of preference files left by some uninstalled packages
- Custom cleanup pass based on file extensions, i.e. bak or old etc.
What’s new in iCleaner 6.2.2
- New supported apps: SoundCloud, WhatsApp
- Improved the way iCleaner disables Launch Daemons
- Updated translations
- Added iOS 6 specific daemons