Do you like this story?
Sleipnizer for Safari v3.1-3
Sleipnizer for Safari is a Japanese web browser for iDevices like iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Sleipnizer for Safari 3.1-3 has also been updated for latest iOS 6.x now. Sleipnizer for Safari v3.1-3 is highly recommended update with many modifications and fixes. Sleipnizer for Safari has the ability to put Sleipnir’s functions in safari. Sleipnizer for Safari Deb lets you to open link quickly, Move Tabs, Restore Tab, Scroll, Close Tab and much more.
This will not add any extra icon to your home screen and you can configure this high speed browser from your setting application. This is an initial version of Sleipnizer for Safari which has two best features. These features are given below. When hold link, open tab background instead of show action sheet. Provide “L” letter gesture function like desktop browser, right click gesture. Sleipnizer for Safari version 3.1-3 is compatible for iOS 4.2 or higher. Main Features & ChangesLog of Sleipnizer for Safari 3.1-3 are given below.
What’s New In Sleipnizer for Safari 3.1-3
- Add below actions.
- Improved FindOnPage action.
- Focus SearchBar action.
- KeepTabBar fullscreen option for iPad.
- Long press gesture to native fullscreen overlay buttons.
- iOS6 native overlay buttons for PortraitFullScreen.
- SmartBannerKiller option.
- Remove below actions.
- Go Left/Right Tab.
- No-Animated ScrollToTop/Bottom.
- BackForwardList actions.
- L/R Starting gesture support frame website and available iOS 4+
- Regain iOS 4.2 compatibility.
- Switched compiler from gcc to clang.
- Several bug fixed on iOS 6.